Jan 26, 2014

Babysit While Working?

Assalamualaikum. ..

Hye all.... miss me?.. haha...hmm...I know all of you was keep reading my entry right?  (Perasan...kannn..haha)

This pic was taken last Sunday (ya..its working day in Johore this year)... still remember this cute lil girl?..the one that I mentioned in the earlier entry...Farhana Arissa...or Isha...

She was not feeling well.... her mum by herself diagnosed that Isha got chicken pox... about 8.30am in the morning... I had feeling to give her mum a call... and there she was...together with Isha to the Outpatient Department..

Hmm..but lucky it wasnt chicken pox...poor Isha...juz got rashes.... get well soon dear...Auntie Sufi loves you so much...really do!!

Before the mum sent Isha to her nanny...let Auntie Sufi took care of you ok sayang!!!....but how??? by picturing us together...haha... oh my.... I am so in love with this cute lil girl...muahhhh!!

K...bye for now...luv ya all

♡Luv♡,
~~RaunaSafia ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment